Friday, May 07, 2004

Smoke Free Stats

OH.. The smoke free thing.. Well. I quit at roughly 3AM on the Sunday morning of/after the party.. Let's check quitnet.net to see.. Can't link to it, so I'll relay the stats.. A of 5:06 PM EDT on 5/7/2004.


Your Quit Date is: 4/25/2004 3:00:00 AM

Time Smoke-Free: 12 days, 14 hours, 6 minutes and 5 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 378

Lifetime Saved: 2 days, 21 hours

Money Saved: $63.00


This is almost true. I've had five since I quit. These are 'slips' understand, not (what do they call them, uhh) Relapses.. Most of them were after Donna and I went to Villiage Tavern and I had two Red Oaks and the Meatloaf.. Yummm.. It was all over after that. Anyway, that was the Thursday after I quit. And it's been much easier to know that I 'can' have one, but choose not to. I will smoke one of the Cuban cigars I have with Jeremy to celebrate Nora's birth whenever we can get together for that purpose.

Concerning that 2 days 21 hours thing.. like Dennis Leary said, this is the last two days and 21 hours, though.. when I'll be in a diaper (again), so...