Thursday, April 01, 2004

Jamie gifted me with comments and track back.. Not quite sure what that Track Back thing is yet,. but we'll see. I'm back at work where 2 drives of an 8 drive RAID 5 device have died and been reborn upwards of 40- million times today. You never really appreciate Gigabit Ethernet until you have to copy 60 GB of production data across a network. Twice.

24 days till the big Shindig! Jamie also gifted me with the info that he and Ali are going to try to attend! Hope Will and Meghan can make it. And Geoffry and Stacy and Liz and Josh and Nick and (oh oh.. umm.. and Joe and oh oh again.. .. And the Whole Chandler clan! Oh and Doug and Kriste Millington, too!


What fun it should be.

Incidentially if you happen to be there, you'll get to see me smoke my last cigarette.

No comments: