Monday, September 30, 2002

It's Monday afternoon. This Wednesday afternoon Donna and I travel to Anderson, SC, then to Anniston, AL, and then to Athens, AL. for the 36th Annual Tennessee Valley Old Time Fiddler's Convention. A convention of Fiddlers. That's not completely accurate. I'll be there. Donna will be there, so not everyone is a fiddler. All my best friends in the world will be there. Having missed last year, this one is very important to me. I miss my friends. I don't want to spend life trying to get life back. Live, dammit!

That's what I'm trying to do, anyway. I own (well, am on my way to owning) a house. I own a dishwasher and a washer (thanks, Jeremy and Melissa) and a dryer (Thanks, Mom and Dad) and a refrigerator (Thanks, previous house owners.. Charles and Amy Crabbe).. And I own three garden hoses. Stuff Stuff stuff... I own a new roof.

Jamie would probably just shake his head.. He bought his house first, though!

No comments: